The Twelve Divines (also known as the Hadiran Pantheon) is the primarily religion of the humans of northwestern Atem. There are seven gods and five goddesses. In Hadir, there is a chapel in each major city venerating the Twelve.
- Zinyus: King of the Gods and ruler of heaven; god of time and creator of man.
- Hira: Queen of the gods, goddess of marriage, women, childbirth and family and co-creator of women.
- Kore: Ruler of the underworld and goddess of the dead.
- Demir: God of the harvest, fertility, agriculture, nature and the seasons.
- Aeth: God of wisdom, knowledge, reason, intelligent activity, literature, handicrafts, science, defense and strategic warfare.
- Abulo: God of light, the sun, prophecy, philosophy, truth, inspiration, poetry, music, arts, medicine, healing, and plague.
- Aerta: Goddess of the hunt, the wilderness, virginity, the moon, archery, childbirth, protection and plaque.
- Erisa: Goddess of war.
- Aphira: Goddess of love, pleasure, passion, procreation, fertility, beauty and desire. Co-creator of women.
- Phaeton: God of work and commerce.
- Hiarmis: Messenger of the gods; god of travel, commerce, communication, borders, eloquence, diplomacy, thieves and games.
- Bacchus: God of wine, the grape vine, fertility, festivity, ecstasy, madness and resurrection.